Incovo is Scotland’s leading business telecommunications and imaging solutions provider. Demand for their services is growing all the time, so they’re now on the look-out for a full-time Avaya IP Office Engineer to join their Livingston-based team.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience in Avaya installation from 5 to 3,000 extensions over 10 countries and maintenance (Routing, analytic and fault finding)
- Excellent knowledge of Avaya’s latest products
- Knowledge of applications such as call recording and call reporting, Voicemail Pro and CRM integration
- Ability to install Session Boarder Controllers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- A full clean driving licence
- A passport – incovo has clients in Europe and the Middle East so there may be opportunity to travel
What you can expect from them:
- An amazing salary + bonus based on performance
- The opportunity to work with a range of great clients
- On-going training to further your skills and professional development
- Great office banter
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.