The past year has highlighted just how important it is for businesses to stay connected, especially when staff members, suppliers, and clients are kept apart due to covid restrictions. And whilst this may have been the first time some have dabbled in the world of video calls and groups chats, for many businesses it has quickly become an essential part of the way they now work.
But with several big name apps claiming to offer the best in terms of collaborating internally with staff and communicating externally with clients, how do you decide what’s right for your business? Our advice is to listen to the experts. Here’s what the digital gurus at incovo believe are the stand-out features of Microsoft Teams.
The USP’s of Microsoft Teams
- It’s free: The chances are, you’re already using Microsoft 365. If so, you’ll be pleased to hear Microsoft Teams is usually included in this completely free of charge.
- It’s user-friendly: It’s easy to navigate and, because it is integrated with Office 365 applications, users can quickly access and share relevant files or documents such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, for example.
- It’s fast: We all know how frustrating it can be to-ing and fro-ing on email to get a clear answer to a question, when in fact a quick chat could confirm everything you need in a fraction of the time. The instant messaging chat available on Microsoft Teams is perfect for this.
- It offers safe and secure document storage: No need for a server, you can store files in SharePoint.
- It provides a vital virtual face-to-face: Whilst an in-person meeting can have many benefits, it’s just not always possible (geographical distance and covid restrictions being two key factors right now!) However, the online video calling and screen-sharing capabilities offer a great alternative.
- It’s accessible from any device, anywhere: Given the switch to remote working most of us have experienced this year, this last point is a major plus point! Chat, video, review and comment on a document anywhere at all – in your home office, in your back garden, or on the beach!
Take it from us…
Here at incovo, we practice what we preach, so when it comes to keeping our staff and clients connected, we choose Microsoft Teams every time. And since becoming a fully remote-working team, we’ve relied on Microsoft Teams more than ever. As incovo’s CEO, Chris Thomas, explains; ‘Using Microsoft Teams allows incovo to work remotely instantly. No need for a phone system, physical server, or even an office’.
Here’s how switching to Microsoft Teams could save you money
Currently using a paid video tool? Stop throwing your money away! The IT experts at incovo can set up your business on Microsoft Teams and give you a comprehensive run-through how to make the most of all the features it offers. It’s then completely FREE to use.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to find out more about how Microsoft Teams is changing the way businesses stay connected, or if you’d like to go ahead and start taking advantage of all it has to offer, call 0345 450 8400 or email email@example.com today.