Cloud & Back-up
The cloud has revolutionised modern software and services, and transformed how businesses collaborate and communicate. Thanks to the latest cloud technology, organisations across a range of sectors are outsourcing their IT infrastructure to incovo, resulting in greater operational efficiency and significant monetary savings.
Described as the ‘world’s productivity cloud’, Microsoft 365 is a powerful cloud-based subscription service which has proved to be transformative in helping businesses of all sizes and sectors pivot to remote and hybrid models of working.
A market-leader, Microsoft 365 is now seen as an essential business tool, thanks to its real-time collaboration features which allow every user to connect, communicate, and share with ease, resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
What’s more, by enabling colleagues to connect from anywhere on any device, Microsoft 365 ends the need for the daily commute, helping businesses reach their environmental sustainability goals.
- Save securely in the cloud – Save all files in the cloud and enable everyone to have access to the latest versions.
- Enhance communication – Share documents, chat, conduct online meetings, video calls, and more.
- Centralise collaboration – Use features such as SharePoint and Teams to work on files together, at the same time, no matter where you are.
- Increase productivity – Schedule meetings with the calendar request feature to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Upgrade automatically – Access the latest versions of the software at no additional charge.
- Backup off-site automatically – Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing all data and files are automatically stored in the cloud via the advanced off-site backups.
Applications included in Microsoft 365:
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is widely recognised as one of the most innovative communication tools available. It enables businesses to collaborate internally with staff and communicate externally with clients in a variety of productive, efficient, collaborative, and creative ways that go far beyond the basics of video calling. And most excitingly, it is a tool that continues to evolve.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and online portal that enables businesses to access, manage and monitor cloud services and resources provided by Microsoft in one unified hub.
Microsoft SharePoint is a powerful, collaborative storage tool providing dynamic and productive team sites for every project.
Microsoft Power Platform
Microsoft Power Platform is an intuitive platform of low-code tools. This powerful set of applications enables you to analyse data, automate processes and build solutions that can transform the way you do business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a portfolio of intelligent apps that can help improve your business’ operational efficiency and customer journey.
Data loss can happen at any time, and if your business is not prepared, the consequences can be catastrophic. The solution is simple – back up your data with incovo. Store almost unlimited amounts of data across geo-redundant servers, and access it from anywhere at any time. Should the worst happen, you can rest assured your data is protected, enabling your business to bounce back as quickly as possible.
incovo has proudly partnered with Microsoft to provide businesses with Microsoft Azure Recovery Services (MARS). These powerful cloud services utilise Microsoft’s highly secure Data Centres and enable organisations to securely store and access files with ease.
incovo also offers Acronis Back-up to capture back-up images of a business’ entire system, files and data. This reduces any chance of disaster recovery requirements to almost 0% because everything is securely backed-up in the cloud. If and when files are lost locally, Acronis Back-up enables you to simply roll-back to a chosen date.
Communication is at the core of every business, and as the demand for cloud-based services continues to grow, so too does the need for reliable, dedicated, fast, high-quality connectivity.
incovo’s range of connectivity solutions – including full fibre, broadband and assured voice connectivity – can transform your day-to-day business operations for the better.
incovo enjoys fully accredited partnership status with Gamma, one of the leading names in UK telecommunications. Because of this exclusive partnership, incovo is able to provide businesses with a variety of high quality ethernet services which can be scaled to suit your specific voice and data traffic needs.
- Fibre Ethernet – A highly-reliable service that offers fast and secure data connectivity, with symmetric speeds from <10Mbps to 1Gbps, plus options for services over either 100Mbps or 1Gbps circuits.
- EFM (Ethernet in the First Mile) – Offering resilience and reliability, this service has a lower price point than Fibre Ethernet with zero compromise on quality or service levels.
- FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) – Fast, reliable access at a lower cost level than EFM, FTTP uses symmetric speeds of up to 20Mbps with the option to purchase up to 80Mbps downstream. It also offers faster delivery lead times than Fibre Ethernet and EFM services, with a reliable 8-hour break fix time, plus a 24/7 monitoring with UK-based help-desk.
From business broadband to fibre broadband, incovo keeps businesses connected – whether your team works remotely, in the office, or hybrid. Coupling low latency with high bandwidth, incovo is trusted by businesses to help them operate efficiently, day in day out.
- SoGEA – Until recently, you needed to have a traditional phoneline installed to deliver broadband to a home or office. However, SoGEA (Single Order Generic Ethernet Access) has changed all that. SoGEA uses the same fibre/copper network without the Wholesale Line Rental (WLR) phoneline element. SoGEA is offered at the same data rates as FTTC broadband, it delivers the same performance, and has the same geographic availability. The only difference is the need for a phone line has been removed. SoGEA is a dedicated line that delivers a broadband connection and includes an underlying version of a phoneline. This means that customers moving to SoGEA from a phoneline-reliant broadband solution will need a voice call service that uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to continue to be able to make and receive phone calls.
- Assured Voice – This specialist business broadband product provides all the elements of the end-to-end IP telephony solution, enabling you to enjoy up to 15 concurrent G.729 calls.
Is your business ready for the PSTN shut off?
In December 2025, the UK PSTN circuits will be shut off completely. This is a major step towards the UK’s mass IP-network migration, with VoIP core networks set to replace all the legacy PSTN services.
All existing WLR customers will be required to migrate to a non-WLR solution. SoGEA provides a broadband solution using the existing fibre/copper network, where fibre to the premises (FTTP) is not yet available.
What is cloud telephony?
Also known as VoIP or hosted PBX, it is a cloud-based phone system that enables calls to reach your business via the internet and your router.
Organisations that use cloud-based telephony can move everything off-site as there is no need to store networks and routing elements of their phone systems on-site.
Why migrate to a cloud-based system?
Cloud telephony enables organisations of all sizes to place calls directly from electronic devices with an internet connection.
For the user, there are no obvious changes, and you can continue with businesses as usual. However, incoming and outgoing calls are processed differently from an on-site system – cloud telephony cleverly identifies the destination of a call by searching a series of switches and gateways.
Key benefits of Gamma Horizon
Gamma Horizon is rated best in the UK for cloud telephony thanks to its reliable and secure communication features.
- Cost-efficiency – On-site PBX phone systems require storage and regular maintenance. Cloud-based systems such as Horizon do not need any space and are regularly updated, thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Flexibility – With a cloud-based system, you don’t just move your phone calls to the cloud, you can also easily connect all your employees, whether in the office or remote, to a single system. Work from anywhere, any time and make inbound/outbound calls, send texts and call, chat, meet, and collaborate effortlessly with only an internet connection.
- Accountability – Moving your organisation’s communication to Gamma will give you more precise control and access to data and clients. With Gamma’s built-in analytics, you can review calls and gain customer insight to make improvements from both a quality and service perspective.
- Reliability – Automatic updates ensure you can face any digital challenges and avoid issues that could potentially lead to downtime.
- Scalability – Modern cloud-based systems can grow with the team, as new employees or branches can easily be added onto the system.
Operator Connect from Gamma
Gamma’s Operator Connect enables you to streamline calling capabilities for your Microsoft Teams users and enjoy carrier-grade reliability and support. incovo clients are enhancing productivity and maximising value from their Microsoft Teams environment, and you can too.
Why choose incovo?
incovo offers a secure, scalable, and easy to deploy hosted cloud telephony that can be customised as basic or complex in set-up as required.
The incovo experts can service and support your system with allowance for moves, adds, and changes each month. incovo also provides full training so your team can make changes independently via a user-friendly online portal.