Customer satisfaction is crucial, now more than ever. A modern-day contact centre should have the ability to satisfy customers with every interaction, make employees happier with collaboration, and create better business outcomes with automation, reducing costs and increasing sales. Contact centres are continually evolving and customer’s expectations are ever increasing. Typically, customers want expertise, innovation and at least three channels of communication for customer service (omnichannel).
incovo has been designing, installing, and supporting large and complex contact centre solutions for over 18 years. The team at incovo have a wealth of experience in implementing, project managing, and delivering support for solutions, but also guiding the client to get the most leverage out of the solution.
What does incovo offer?
incovo offers Avaya’s full portfolio of products and services.
- CaaS – Contact Centre as a Service is a hassle-free, always-on contact centre that delivers a comprehensive, integrated, and open CCaaS architecture with scalability, security and in-depth analytics across the customer journey, for a simple and flexible cloud experience. https://www.avaya.com/en/documents/fs-avaya-onecloud-ccaas-cc15471en.pdf
6 ways CCaaS works for contact centres:
- Support remote offices and work-at-home agents with ease.
- Build customer loyalty by offering consistent and personalised customer service across voice and digital channels.
- Improve agent performance in real time by delivering prompts, initiating workflow actions and enhancing compliance based on words or phrases spoken by customers.
- Facilitate an effortless customer experience by enabling customers to complete all or part of their voice enquiry using touch tones.
- Drive employee productivity with an intuitive web-based agent desktop, end-to-end call recording, screen capture, quality management, live monitoring, coaching, analytics and more.
- Focus on caring for your customers, rely on Avaya to care for your customer communications environment.
- CPaaS – Communications Platform as a Service – Build and integrate apps with ease with CPaaS. With CPaaS you can enable applications with a platform that supports SMS, MMS, voice, messaging and digital channels.
Messaging, SMS, MMS and WhatsApp, One-Click Google Contact Centre AI Integration, SIP integration, Automatic Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech, Call Recording and Transcription, and Audio Conferencing Voice Changer and Background Audio Customization are all included within CPaaS.
- ACCS – Avaya Contact Center Select is a collaborative, voice and multimedia customer experience solution that allows small to midsize enterprises to anticipate, accelerate, and enhance customer interactions. Avaya Contact Center Select uses the Avaya IP Office telephone system to provide a real-time telephony platform. Avaya IP Office is a flexible and scalable phone system designed specifically for small and midsize enterprises. IP Office supports a wide range of phones and devices for use in contact centres. Avaya Contact Center Select uses SIP and CTI interfaces to communicate with the IP Office platform. This integration gives Avaya Contact Center Select access to and control of a wide range of IP Office phones and features. Customers integrating Avaya Contact Center Select with the IP Office platform gain skill-based routing, call treatments, reporting, unified agent management, and the graphical Orchestration Designer utility. Agent Desktop supports specified IP Office phones and also supports multimedia contact types.
- WFO – Workforce Optimisation – Gain insights for improving agent performance, call handling efficiency and accountability. Improve customer experience by revealing process-related opportunities, points of failure and technology barriers.
- Contact Centre Elite – Full featured CC solution with applications for handling inbound and outbound contacts across multiple channels and providing real-time and historical reporting insights.
incovo has Avaya and Genesys trainers that can offer both remote and on-site training for agents, supervisors and back office/technical employees.
Our remote training is done via Microsoft Teams whereby the trainer shares the presentation with up to 30 people. We also have whiteboard facility for diagrams and a Q&A section.
Our on-site training is done via a smart board and live demo for a hands-on approach.
We can have up to 15 people per session and Q&A time.
So, what makes incovo a great contact centre provider?
incovo is a local Scotland-based provider with industry experts spread across the country providing the highest levels of support and maintenance.
incovo is partnered with the world’s leading technology providers, has access to cutting-edge solutions, and is trusted to maintain some of Scotland’s largest phone systems and contact centres.
Read how incovo helped our 3500+ agent outsourcer client, KURA, here.