As more and more businesses move online, Data Protection as a Service, also referred to as DPaaS, continues to grow in importance. Many businesses across Scotland have already turned to incovo for effective and cost-efficient data protection. Read on to find out how your business could benefit too.
What is Data Protection as a Service?
Data Protection Officer as a Service is designed to enhance your business’ network security, increase your data recovery options, and avert any potential loss of data caused by accidental human error. In so doing, it can greatly improve the efficiency, security, and performance of your business.
What does it involve?
Data Protection Officer as a Service can include multiple cloud-based or web-delivered services such as hypervisors, network virtualisation tools, firewalls, and other resources. Combined, these can help to improve your network security and keep your data safer.
What are the main data protection services incovo provides?
- Backup as a Service (BaaS): Recover any lost data quickly thanks to the latest software that enables you to back up via an internet facility which is continually maintained, updated, and improved.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Store servers, machines, and applications on the cloud so that in the event of a crisis your data can be restored.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS): This on-premise solution backs up your data to a local destination, such as a physical disk, so that you always have a physical copy of your data.
What kind of businesses could benefit from Data Protection as a Service?
We work with clients from a wide variety of industries and sectors, taking care of everything so they can focus on achieving their business objectives. Data Protection as a Service is just one of the many Professional Services we offer here at incovo. Each service is flexible and can be adjusted to meet your exact business requirements.
Three reasons to choose Data Protection as a Service from incovo
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing your business data is protected. Greater protection means your clients are more likely to trust you and ultimately spend with you.
- Technical expertise and legal support provided by our fully certified Data Protection Officer.
- Competitive rates.
How do I find out more?
To find out how Data Protection as a Service from incovo could benefit your business, book an appointment to speak to our fully certified Data Protection Officer, James Myles, who can offer expert guidance, including how to ensure your business is fully GDPR and DPA 2018 compliant.