A secure and reliable server is pivotal to most businesses. Its key purpose is to manage, store, and send important information, as well as process vital data. So it follows that you should only turn to a well trusted company for server installation, migration, and support in order to safeguard your business. Want to know why so many businesses rely on incovo to look after their server infrastructure? Read on…
We treat you as an individual
We know that no two businesses are the same and that is why our services are specifically tailored to each company’s individual needs. With us, you’ll be sure to have a server suited your unique workload, IT needs, and budget.
We understand what’s important
We know that saving time and money are key priorities for most businesses right now, so we go over and above the competition to help reduce time spent maintaining the server and aim to keep running costs to a minimum.
We know what a difference a good server can make to a business
We like to refer to the server as the driving force of your IT estate. We know that a poorly performing server can directly affect a business’s productivity. By upping your server speed, we can effectively up your productivity too.
We meticulously plan every job
Our expert engineers have extensive experience in server migration and will work with you to ensure the switch is as seamless as possible every step of the way:
- Analysis: Our engineers will analyse your existing server infrastructure to minimise any potential inconvenience to your business during the migration process.
- Planning: We’ll work with you to develop a strategy on how and when the migration will take place.
- Backup: We’ll ensure all data is securely backed up throughout the process
- Migration process: Throughout this period we’ll make it our priority to ensure any downtime is kept to an absolute minimum to limit any potential effect on your business.
- Post-migration testing: After we have successfully migrated your server, we’ll run a series of tests to confirm everything is performing as it should.
- On-going monitoring and support: Our ultimate aim is to ensure your server is updated and running seamlessly and securely at all times, that’s why we offer 24/7 support. We offer built-in firewall protection to prevent any unauthorised access, and our highly skilled engineers are fully equipped and certified to handle any potential points of vulnerability.
Our experts are always on hand to help
Want to know more? Speak to the IT experts at incovo by emailing email@example.com or call 0345 450 8400 and find out how we can safeguard the security and reliability of your server, and in turn, boost your business.